On-Site Corporate Training
Do any of the following apply to your company?
- You are in partnership with a French-based company
- You are doing business in France or Canada
- Your employees need to get ready for a job in Europe
- Your employees need to be able to communicate in French for their work
If so, Active French School can provide an interactive, fun and efficient way to learn French on-site at your location.
Our French classes are carefully tailored to your company's needs. We focus on French for business to enable you to work more effectively with your French colleagues or clients.
- Albany Engineered Composites
- Albany International Corporation
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Lonza: A Global Leader in Life Sciences
- Safran Aerospace - Defense - Security
These companies have all expressed their great satisfaction with the French training program provided by Jean-Christophe Barré and Active French School. After receiving this training their employees are now able to speak French with their clients and communicate in situations that may arise when they travel to France for business.
About our classes...
Classes have been developed by Jean-Christophe Barré based on his 20+ years of actively teaching French both in France and the USA.
Some of the teaching materials will include:
- Articles & surveys
- Film excerpts, photos & online videos
- Audio streaming
- Customized vocabulary lists
(composed of words & expressions related to your industry)
(given to reinforce each class and for practice between classes)
Because it is important to make the student part of the learning process, great care is taken to make sure each student gets practice speaking during class. For example many exercises involve role playing to simulate possible workplace interactions, business social functions etc.
How Active French School can work with you...
- We have the flexibility to adapt to your schedule
- We can organize ongoing one-day French immersion workshops to reinforce your skills and make learning faster
- We can even organize a trip to France to participate in an intensive immersion program with one of the best schools in France to learn French as a second language
For more info and prices for On-Site Learning:
Call 603-828-4364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org