This workshop is designed to absolute beginners or students who know a little bit of French. The workshop gives you the opportunity to get more confident speaking French and increase your oral comprehension skills and your pronunciation by reviewing the general rules about French phonetics. You will also learn or review the basics French grammar rules at a fast pace to improve your learning curb and move forward!
During this one-day immersion you will learn or review:
- Greetings. Introducing yourself / someone else
- Conjugating basic verbs (être/avoir) and learn expressions
- Saying who you are (name, nationality, profession, age...)
- Learning about adjectives (forms and meanings)
- General tips about French pronunciation